Sacred Heart School believes every child should have a Catholic education. With the help of our generous Catholic community, we are able to offer a low tuition for students. But, we rely on tithing and stewardship to keep tuition low. Home and School and Booster Club are the fund-raising organizations at Sacred Heart that make all of this possible. Please support and volunteer!
Important Events you can help to support:
Saturday, March 30th – Sacred Heart Auction Fun’d Night– This is our biggest fundraiser of the year, and it assists funding for extra-curricular activities like sports, band, speech, one-act play, and journalism to name a few! This takes place in the RAC. You get a great meal, drinks, and good company! Each class K-8 is responsible for donating a basket to auction off that evening. There is both a silent auction and live auction, so make sure to come on out and get ready to bid!
Saturday, February 9th– Irish Shrimp Feed-Enjoy our Annual Shrimp Feed! Relax with a drink while your server dumps an entire pot of boiled shrimp, sausage, carrots, corn on the cob, and potatoes right on your table! No dishes to clean up at this fundraiser.
Booster Club Officers: Co-Presidents: Cassidy Lotter and Jessica Santo and Sec/Treasurer: Tiffany Keithley
- Business Memberships – Tiffany Keithley
- Family Memberships – Julie Fiegener
- Concession Stand – Janet Prichard
- 200 Club – Jodie Olberding and Monica Lechtenberg
- Megabucks Calendar – Jennifer Keller
- Soup Supper – Kathy Jordan Lucky Loot – Doug Goltz and Rachel Witt
- Auction Fun’d – Amanda Sipple, Ann & Kayla Severin, Jennifer Keller and Karrie Bauman
- Shrimp Feast – Cathy O’Grady and Dan Simon
- Split the Pot -Melanie Reiger
- Booster Club Retail Sales – Jina Santo
- State Tournament Playoff Shirts – Kim Schawang