Sacred Heart School believes every child should have a Catholic education. With the help of our generous Catholic community, we are able to offer a low tuition for students. But, we rely on tithing and stewardship to keep tuition low. Home and School and Booster Club are the fundraising organizations at Sacred Heart that make all of this possible. Please support and volunteer!
Important Events you can help to support:
Chili Cookoff – Each class makes a roaster of soup. Friends and family are invited to pay $5 for a bowl and spoon, dessert, and drink. Visit each classroom to vote your favorite!
Irish Shrimp Feed-Enjoy our Annual Shrimp Feed! Relax with a drink while your server dumps an entire pot of boiled shrimp, sausage, carrots, corn on the cob, and potatoes right on your table! No dishes to clean up at this fundraiser.
Sacred Heart Auction Fun’d Night- This is our biggest fundraiser of the year, and it assists funding for extra-curricular activities like sports, band, speech, one-act play, and journalism to name a few! This takes place in the RAC. You get a great meal, drinks, and good company! Each class K-8 is responsible for donating a basket to auction off that evening. There is both a silent auction and live auction, so make sure to come on out and get ready to bid!
Booster Club Officers: Co-Presidents: Amanda Vonderschmidt and Joy Beberymeyer
- Business Memberships – Abby Merz
- Family Memberships – Julie Fiegener
- Concession Stand – Janet Prichard
- 200 Club – Jodie Olberding and Monica Lechtenberg
- Megabucks Calendar – Jennifer Keller
- Lucky Loot – Doug Goltz
- Auction Fun’d – Amanda Sipple, Jennifer Keller, and
- Shrimp Feast – Cathy O’Grady, Adam Santo, and Dan Simon
- Split the Pot -Melanie Reiger
- Booster Club Retail Sales – Jina Santo
- State Tournament Playoff Shirts – Kim Schawang
BOOSTER CLUB MERCHANDISE FOR DOWNLOAD: