Employment at Falls City Sacred Heart
The Catholic Diocese of Lincoln has established a school system in order to fulfill, in part, the mandate of Christ to teach the Gospel to the whole world. (Matthew 28:18-20). Catholic schools in the Diocese of Lincoln form students in Christ by means of teaching doctrine, celebrating Liturgy and prayer, building community in Christ, and fostering Christ-like service, in order to assist parents in their duty as the primary educators of the whole child.
It is the intent of Falls City Sacred Heart to employ competent employees who are dedicated to the highest educational standards of performance and who passionately support the mission of the school to be “A Family Educating Heart, Mind, Body and Spirit for This Life and The Next”
Sacred Heart offers benefits such as health and dental insurance, 401(k) and more, including opportunities for daily mass and confession, regular opportunities for adoration, and days off to celebrate Catholic Holy Days.
• Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in education from an accredited college or university.
• A valid NE Teaching Certificate or the ability to obtain one with appropriate endorsement(s)
• A demonstrated philosophy that all students can and will learn.
• Excellent attendance record
• Excellent communication skills oral and written
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Best Instructional Practices
• Positive interpersonal skills
- 3rd Grade Classroom Teacher
- Substitute Teachers
- Bus Drivers
Application:Sacred Heart Application
Certified teachers interested in serving as a substitute teacher, and additional part-time Bus Driver posts are needed. A complete job description available upon request. Contact Cathy O’Grady at Sacred Heart School if interested (402) 245-4151.