Sacred Heart School Governing Values
- To create a Christian community within the school by recognizing
and respecting the God-given dignity of each individual.
- To provide instruction in the Catholic Faith, Morals and Tradition,
as well as opportunities in prayer, self-sacrifice and celebration
of the Sacraments.
- To prepare the student to become a productive member of our changing
society, to share in the democracy of our country and to be a responsible
citizen and leader.
- To encourage the love of fellowman by providing students with
opportunities for serving others in school, church and community.
- To develop a sense of personal responsibility for one’s own behavior
based on Catholic moral teaching.
- To accept each student as a unique person by recognizing effort,
diligence and success in learning.
- To provide a curriculum which encourages students to reach their
full potential through high expectations and quality education.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop, demonstrate and share
talents through participation in co-curricular activities and community affairs.
- To instill in students love of learning which will continue throughout
their adult lives.
- To lead students to hear and respond to God’s call to holiness in
their respective vocations.
- To encourage family involvement in the educational process.
Sacred Heart School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic
origins to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded
or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its
educational policies, admissions, scholarship and loan programs and athletic
and other school-administered programs.